Titan 11.1v 3000mAh Lithium Ion Brick Battery
I need an 11.1v square battery to fit in my PEQ box – do you have one? YES, a common question here in the shop and an easy one to answer. We stock probably the best battery for it (providing your PEQ style box is man enough ????) we present the Titan Power’s excellent 3000mAh 11.1v brick battery. Also great for solid stock rifles #SAS10forlife
Only guns that specify or are rated for 11.1v battery packs should even be stored near these amazing batteries. They will keep you in the fight on any game day, battlesim, milsim or see you through a lockdown. Get Titan Power!
For 6 reasons why you should buy a Titan Power battery check our detailed info below ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.
Available in your choice of small tamiya connector or our favourite the T-Plug (you may know it as a deans connector.)
- Spend £60.00 to get Free Shipping
- All orders over £60 are elligable for free delivery*
- All orders will be sent tracked and signed for.
- Delivery to an address that has multiple mail boxes or secure areas may need more detail in the comments and specific instructions.
- We would also recommend using Express delivery option for the best service.
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Orders placed after 3pm Monday - Thursday will be dispatched the following day.
- We aim to dispatch all orders placed on a weekday before 3pm will be dispatched same day.
- See FAQs for more detail.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- If you need to return a product purchased from Platoon Stores, this must be done within 28 days of original purchase date and we would ask that you contact us via email [email protected] or call us 01634 829063 to discuss prior.
- All goods being returned must be in their original packaging with all accessories and documentationincluded. The returning items must be unused and in resale condition. All clothing must have tags still attached.
- We are not liable for return postage on unwanted items and we will not accept responsibility for return courier. We would recommend sending any returns via a trusted secure delivery service, using tracked and signed for service for your protection.
- If your return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement,
provided we are aware of this within 3 working days. .
- Your returning items should be packaged properly and all efforts made to protect the items in transit, as we have sending them to you.
- Please do not sticker or attach labels to the product packaging.
- Please send returns to the following address:
70 High Street
- This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Have a question?
So what’s so great about Lithium Ion (LiON) batteries anyway?
We know you are thinking it and it’s very easy to explain.
- No Puff – unlike more common LiPo batteries, Titan battery packs never puff and become unstable and in turn unsafe to use. You can run them flat without having to worry about them swelling/puffing up.
- No Memory – As we said in no.1, you can run a Titan in your AEG to the point it will no longer cycle without damaging it and even on empty these battery packs will take a charge safely back to 100%.
- No Fade Lasts Forever – Forever? Titan Power packs can hold a charge for months and still be good to go on game day (show me a NiMH or LiPo that can do that.) Titan Power batteries can also be charged over 300 times and still store 80% of its original capacity.
So thats the no’s. Now for the more’s.
- More Power – begining in 2020, the Titan Power range outperforms ALL airsoft batteries with the same or higher rate of fire and the same great trigger response when compared against like size and voltage (a very bold claim – but we have seen the results for ourselves and there is nothing else that comes close in our opinion.)
- More Capacity – we thought Titan’s were great when they came out – now they are even better with many battery packs going from 2600mAh to a whopping 3000mAh. Titan’s can be store on average 2-5 times the energy of other airsoft batteries. You will stay in the fight longer than you opponents running old tech Lipo’s or worse NiMH’s. (Just make sure you have plenty of ammo – Titan’s cannot give you more ammo!)
So, No Puff, No Memory, No Fade, More Power and More capacity….if you’ve read this far and you still aren’t convinced, my final thing to tell you is the warranty.
Titan Power backs all of their airsoft products with a 1 year warranty. You have an issue with charging – get in touch with Titan. You have a malfunction yet you followed all instructions – get in touch with Titan. How do I get in touch with Titan? All you will need to do is visit their website to deal with the problem www.gettitanpower.com/warranty
It couldn’t be easier!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Titan 11.1v 3000mAh Lithium Ion Brick Battery