A great tubular design, elasticated cotton material that can be worn as a balaclava, hat or scarf in hot or cold climates.
It’s a fantastic piece of kit you can use everyday and should be kept in your pocket or pack – just in case.
- Spend £60.00 to get Free Shipping
- All orders over £60 are elligable for free delivery*
- All orders will be sent tracked and signed for.
- Delivery to an address that has multiple mail boxes or secure areas may need more detail in the comments and specific instructions.
- We would also recommend using Express delivery option for the best service.
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Orders placed after 3pm Monday - Thursday will be dispatched the following day.
- We aim to dispatch all orders placed on a weekday before 3pm will be dispatched same day.
- See FAQs for more detail.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- If you need to return a product purchased from Platoon Stores, this must be done within 28 days of original purchase date and we would ask that you contact us via email [email protected] or call us 01634 829063 to discuss prior.
- All goods being returned must be in their original packaging with all accessories and documentationincluded. The returning items must be unused and in resale condition. All clothing must have tags still attached.
- We are not liable for return postage on unwanted items and we will not accept responsibility for return courier. We would recommend sending any returns via a trusted secure delivery service, using tracked and signed for service for your protection.
- If your return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement,
provided we are aware of this within 3 working days. .
- Your returning items should be packaged properly and all efforts made to protect the items in transit, as we have sending them to you.
- Please do not sticker or attach labels to the product packaging.
- Please send returns to the following address:
70 High Street
- This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Have a question?
What’s “tactical” about the Tactical Snood??? Not sure, but sounds cool 🙂
In all seriousness, the camouflage and plain colour snoods are also useful for camouflage and concealment for military, cadets etc and in combat gaming such as paintball and airsoft.
This great Snood from Kombat UK is definitely a must own for many walks of life, climates and scenarios.